Monday, November 10, 2008

Kitchen Face lift

You can't really call it a "remodel" but we did give our kitchen a bit of a face lift. Unfortunately, our dishwasher died on us over the summer and we replaced it with a stainless steel model. Honestly, I was a bit bothered, because we had white appliances and a bisque refrigerator. However, I felt we would eventually convert things over to the updated look of stainless steel. Then our refrigerator started acting up and finally broke down and we were told by the repairman to get a new fridge. He couldn't fix it. So, we ended up with a new stainless steel fridge and that called for a fresh coat of paint. Eventually we will get window coverings, but haven't figured out what we want yet. I really wish our refrigerator hadn't broken, because I loved my old one, but it was fun to get a more unified look in the kitchen.

No comments: