Sunday, May 31, 2009

My Talented Family


I'm constantly amazed at how each person shines in their own unique way and our children are no different. Whether it be academic, music, art, athletics, whatever it is, I'm so pleased to see my children try new things and develop their own talents.

There is one talent our whole family shares; we are really good at rolling/sliding down hills! The story goes, when I was dating Steve another guy was trying to win me over. He asked me, "What does this guy Steve have that I don't have?" I didn't know what to say exactly and I replied, "He rolls down hills!" So this other guys says, "I can roll down hills..." Sorry, it has to be spontaneous. As you can see, our kids are all good at going down hills. It's a family thing.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

That is such a great story!