Tuesday, May 19, 2009

DJ Bids Farewell to Preschool!


DJ had a great time in preschool this year! He made friends, learned a lot, and enjoyed two days a week away from Mom--or was it Mom that enjoyed that?!?!

DJ took some awesome field trips this year: the San Antonio Zoo, Enchanted Springs, HEB, parks, fire department, Sea World, and more! What a lucky young man. He really enjoyed centers and playing on the playground. Singing was also one of DJ's favorite things about preschool. He felt it was "exercises for my throat, because I talk a lot." Needless to say, his graduation was full of singing and we had no idea he could sing that LOUD!

DJ is excited to start kindergarten and be a Kendall Knight. We are so happy for him.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Congrats DJ and Congrats on your pregnancy. It sounds like things have been crazy at your house. I hope things are slowing down and I hope you enjoy this pregnancy. Five kids? You have made my Hero list!

Leslie said...

I didn't realize that DJ is only a year older than my little girl! She starts preschool this fall, and she's excited! Sounds like a good a time (for mom and child). Also, I'm very exciting to hear you are having another~! I know Uncle Frank and Aunt Linda were pleasantly surprised by the news! It'll keep them young!