Thursday, September 25, 2008

Silly DJ

We love our silly boy! I am enjoying the little time I have before he starts kinder next year. He is loving preschool and comes home incredibly dirty from playing with all the boys on the playground. Needless to say we are using the "shout" stain remover a lot on Tuesdays & Thursdays. I wouldn't have it any other way and love to see how happy he is!

DJ's weekly schedule looks a little like this-
Monday: Speech School
Tuesday: Preschool
Wednesday: Music Makers/Play With Friends
Thursday: Preschool
Friday: Errands with Mom & Down Time (when we are lucky)

When DJ grows up he wants to be a "Cougar Football Player" or sometimes a "Spurs Ball Player." He can't see beyond this even though I tell him those careers won't last forever. Oh well, I guess we have time to discuss alternative career paths!

No comments: